
That evening we had both sets of Grandparents over for cake and whipped cream (he didn't want ice-cream).

Got it!!!
These pictures are kind of blurry but you get the idea ---- we had BOTH sets of Grandparents over!!!! How cool is that? It's still such a treat to be close to them and get to see them on a weekly basis (at least). When we were getting ready for our little party Mr.Man asked me if both of his grandparents knew each other and I told him they did. Then he asked me if they were friends and liked each other -- I of course said yes and he said, "That is so cool! I can't believe it!" Then his dad came in the room and he said, "Dad, did you know G&G W. and G&G S. know each other?.......and they LIKE each other?.......and they're like friends?......That's so cool!"
That IS SO COOL!!! I can't think of 4 better people to be in our lives. He is so lucky! We all are! and We love you Grandma and Grandpa W. & Grandma and Grandpa S.!!!
Oh and he's worried that we always say Grandma first and that we're going to Grandma's house he doesn't want his Grandpas to get their feelings' hurt. We told him his Grandpas understand.






1 treasured comments:
Happy birthday Doodle! Love and miss you! love Uncle Van and Aunt Erin, Conner, Caitlin and Sierra.
Post a Comment