The kids had Monday off from school so we went to the zoo one last time before our pass expired. There was hardly anyone at the zoo and as far I'm concerned that's perfect. That way I don't stress so much about loosing one of my children or loosing track of them only to discover they've climbed into one of the animal exhibits.
The baby elephant and giraffe were as cute as ever, the lemurs eyes still freak me out and the little kids still like the carousel and playground the best. So, not much has changed over this past year with all of our visits to the zoo. But that's okay! We had a great time and made some fantastic memories.
By the time we got to the playground (last stop) it was getting late, a little dark, a little cold and it was starting to rain. So we didn't stay too long ( disappointing for the little ones). The ground hogs were more active than I've ever seen them which was fun.
Over all it was a fun final Zoo Pass visit.
I don't think we're getting one this year. We're going to take a break and then next year maybe it'll be fun and exciting again. Plus, we're going to Disneyland! We have to save our pennies!




0 treasured comments:
Post a Comment