So I discovered it wasn't blogger keeping me from uploading the videos it was our internet filter. Good to know it works.
Here's some fun stilts moments.
Father and son racing.
MDH's mad stilt skills.
Sweet Cheeks learning mad stilt skills.
So I discovered it wasn't blogger keeping me from uploading the videos it was our internet filter. Good to know it works.
Here's some fun stilts moments.
Father and son racing.
MDH's mad stilt skills.
Sweet Cheeks learning mad stilt skills.
2 treasured comments:
Loved the videos.
Fun race. Way to go S/Cheeks. Can't believe I use to be able to do that!
Looks like fun! I see a race at a Wilkinson reunion in the works...hmmmm..... Tell Chad that our YW leaders used the banana skit idea at the YM/YW talent show tonight. It turned out good, but not as cute as when he did it with boys. All the leaders loved that video!
Post a Comment