So the long awaited, much anticipated Disneyland/Sea World holiday has come and gone. We gave it all we had and loved it.
Thanks to everyone and their very helpful advice we had a great time! I didn't want to announce to the world when we would be out of town so I kept that under wraps but we went over spring break. Getting ready for a trip and Easter celebrations was a little crazy but we survived.
I have so much to get written down so I don't forget, this really was a trip of a lifetime for me. It felt like everything just went our way at every turn. Actually, it kind of freaked me out, things were just a little too perfect. I kept waiting for some major disaster to happen, fortunately, it never did.
Over the next week I'm pretty much going to be blogging about the past week's adventures.
Consider yourself warned!


0 treasured comments:
Post a Comment