Banana has been selected by her teacher to submit a piece of her artwork to an art show.
The piece is a sculpture of a flamingo made of soda cans and wire.
It's really good and I'm not just saying that because I'm her mother.
Hannah: I had to come up with a name for my sculpture today. I couldn't think of anything good so I just called it Flamingo.
Me: You could have called it Green Flamingo
Hannah: But it's not green.
Me: I know but it's "green" as in eco-friendly - reusing soda cans.
Josh: You could have called it Green Flamingo In Repose. (said with one leg up like a flamingo, arms out like a graceful bird, head tilted and eyes closed as if in peace.)
I laughed so hard, Hannah, not so much.
These teenagers are so much fun to have around.


1 treasured comments:
I had to laugh at your name for the picture. Sounds like fun at your house.
Post a Comment