Sunday, January 20, 2013

So Long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen, Adieu... 2012


I guess it's become a tradition for me to do a year-end round-up.
I think my family likes it.
I know I do.
We had a fun year so here we go!

January:
What did we do in January.
It was a mild winter so we visited the zoo.

We had to remind ourselves to just keep swimming when a pipe broke in the basement.

We got to have Shannon Hale sign some books for us.
And we came up with some fun names for our fan club!
Go Hale-Ya's!

We bowled for justice on MLK Jr day.

Hannah practiced taking pictures with her new camera

Had fun with cousins.

And Spencer did awesome at the science fair.

February:
A birthday party 7 weeks late is better than no birthday party at all.


And we came up with some fun names for our fan club!
Go Hale-Ya's!
Spencer got a black-eye.....wasn't sure what to think about that until I heard how he got it exactly....

Sometimes I like to make Shrimp Gumbo in the winter.
But mostly I just like to be warm in my house.

March!
Marching through March!

Spring showed its head and I loved it!
Seeing this now makes me ache for green and spring.

I hung a wreath for the first time EVER on our front door!


My niece Laurie got married. Hannah took this picture while we were there at the temple.
I loved the picture and added the words.


Hannah got to spend some time with her cousins who were visiting during their spring break.
Grandma took them dress shopping.


Ok. Lets start with a three month round up.
This is turning out to be harder than I thought it would be!























0 treasured comments: